1640 W. RITNER ST. PHILA, PA. 19145
  • picOne
  • picTwo
  • picThree

Cannuli Sausage was started in 1932 at the corner of Woodstock and Mifflin St in Philadelphia by Dominick Cannuli, at that time it was a full butcher shop that handled Beef, Veal, Pork and Lamb but always made a honest Italian sausage with no fillers or preservatives. In 1961 Dominck retired and turned the business over to his son Joe. Joe continued to run the business as a full butcher shop but he always wanted to have just a store that just handled Sausage and Pork. In 1972 Joe's dream came true when he moved the business to its current location of 17th and Ritner St in Philadelphia and specialized in just pure pork products. In 1991 Joe retired and turned the business over to his son-in-law John Giacobbo. Joe is still in the store everyday talking and waiting on our loyal customers. Cannuli Sausage is starting its 80th year in business and is now starting to ship our quality pork products anywhere in the U.S. If you like to purchase our products for yourself just visit the store link on the website.

Ciao, John Giacobbo